суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

accent asian furniture




Dear Fall Break,
I�love you. Even if youapos;re only a day long, instead of two.

I�had a perfect day. Stayed up late last night, hanging with friends, watching beavis and butthead, and enjoying the cold. Then I was able to sleep in and cuddle with miss sophie. Woke up to eat lunch and watch Jerry Springer. Vaccuumed. Washed Sophers and cleaned the bathroom. Took a nice long hot shower. Threw on a cute dress and watched Bridget Jonesapos; Diary. Made manicotti with Lynda and discussed why men are dickheads. Cleaned the kitchen up. Talked online. And now I am watching Bridget Jones 2.��:)

It was lovely laying in bed, enjoying the warmth of the covers. Not having a schedule and a bunch of crap to do. Having no worries. Being able to catch up on stuff I havenapos;t had time to do recently.

Yay to: best friends, hugs and kisses, laughing, bridget jones :), honesty, being a woman, i love yous,�manicotti, root beer, being lazy, comfty beds, raspberry tea, good 90s music, funny texts,� looking for an internship, restraining myself, and good rap music.

Boo to: not getting my oil changed, not hearing from my brothers, being treated like iapos;m 5 yrs old, cramps, having loads of laundry, worrying about the future, missing friends, and bipolar people.

drained cavity, accent asian furniture, accent asian home, accent atlanta exterior ga.



Комментариев нет: