пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

definition stereotype




I heard that song no less than six times today. But I�still really like it. Oh God.

Womanizer by Britney Spears has grown on me. Oh Godx2.

I�have been on such a posting craze lately I�donapos;t even know why Exclamation points
I made up a lab today, and it blew, but I�at least yielded a product. I�was making it up since I completely fucking ruined it the first time. I was the last one to leave. I�hate chemistry, btw. Also, Iapos;m pretty sure my TA thinks Iapos;m retarded and she very clearly does not like me. Meh, whatever. Six more weeks, and we never have to see each other again. I also broke two glassware items today Yay

What elseeeeeeeeeeee? I am so awake Iapos;ve been getting scattered hours of sleep for the past couple of days, but after this morning, I�can sleep in Well, tonight, at least.

In my car, I was wondering (and no, this is not a jab. Real curiousity) over CDs and tapes people made me. I wonder if any of them recycled the songs on another person. Iapos;d like to hope not, but I guess itapos;s pretty possible. I might be guilty of it. It doesnapos;t totally matter, though, because I still love the tapes I got in high-school and the CDs after, and all the songs exes showed me somewhere along the line. I have a lot of associations to people through songs. I like it. Itapos;s always reminding me of things I temporarily forget. Plus, eventually you just get to like things because you honestly just enjoy them, right? Itapos;s only mus--no, movies, too, I�suppose. Anything else? Well, in my case, clothes. I have a habit of accumulating. I STILL have some of Artapos;s pants, and I�dated him sophomore year of high school. Theyapos;re all worn. I got a new pair of plaid pants like them, which are much more comfy, but there is no dance for them. I have shirts from clubbing with Angela, and jeans I could only dream of fitting a leg in, now. I used to have Caitapos;s hoodie.�I wore it all through high school, with that huge rip in the sleeve from jumping a fence.�I�wore a few pairs of her socks into the ground, too. Scoutapos;s sweater, which everyone thinks is ugly, but I find too snuggly to care...Haha, Iapos;m terrible.

Who knows Iapos;m a fool for the itty bits of hope I let sneak into my head. But I donapos;t care Oh, the exclamation points

Maybe maybe maybe....Time to study some more
definition stereotype, definition stereo microscope, definition steppes, definition stepper motor.



Комментариев нет: