четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

composite unlimited




�thank you God for this awesome birthday=)
the birds were really singing. And the sun shinning.
and you made me see the butterflies. As if they were gifts and presents for me.

just wanna thank you for the friends you have placed in my life. In engineering. In hall... In church
in engineering because i have never met people so real to each other before... That it just warms my heart.
in hall because theyapos;re just the playful bunch they are.
in church. Because this will be the people i will go through life with

but most importantly, i want to thank you for my family. Because through it all. They were with me through all my nonsense up till now
and they still love me unconditionally.
thank you God.

because i am thoroughly blessed.
a daughter of the God most high.
i know i can be a little spoilt. Haha.�
but thank you God. Even my nonsense can put a smile on your face. How can it be?
=) loving you God.

and just see what happens, composite unlimited, composite us, composite usa, composite usb.



Комментариев нет: