пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

albert nurnberger cello bow




Today was just terrible in frech, we were gonna have a test and i asked Nilson if your supose to write the question on top and the answer at the bottom. But before Nilson could answer, Mrs Souli says " Nilson, stop charming the girl " i slouched into my so low, that i was nearly under the table >_<

And then at lunch, i was in the library, and squidward and patrick were there,� and so was Nilson (duh, he is always there... >_> ) and squid said to me "haha, spongebob (Nilson) was charming me. I felt like punching him really hard in the face and then patrick started to laugh (with those two, bunny size front teeths of his dangling outside his mouth) and then spongebob comes and i turn all red (my cheeks were even redder cuz my cheeks are natural red, which makes people go " oh what a cute little angel..")
so i went into my goth corner near the manga and joke books, and squidward calls me and said " Spongebob had got a crush on you and is gonna propose to you in 5 minutes..." ooh gosh...i think iapos;m gonna be sick and then the bell went and i went to english class....

After that in drama club, squidward kept teasing me and Bushra. I told him, "well your jealous hehe, you want Spongebob for yourself lol" and he went all red....

i think its time that i create another evil plan... MUAHAHAHAHAHA XD

bpm counter for mac, albert nurnberger cello bow, albert nurnberger bow, albert nurnberger, albert north pole prince.



Комментариев нет: